DAY 1. HAVANA - GUAMÁ - TRINIDAD
From 07.30 hours, pick up from the hotel. Departure to Guamá, located in the Zapata Peninsula, Matanzas province, with a brief stop at the "Fiesta Campesina" estate. Visit to the Crocodile Hatchery. Lunch at local restaurant. Continuation of the route to La Villa de La Santísima Trinidad, founded in 1514 and stopped in time. Visit the Romantic Museum or the Cantero Palace. Visit to La Canchánchara Bar and tasting the typical cocktail of the house. Visit to the House of the Potter, to know firsthand the traditional techniques of local pottery, its artistic and utilitarian values, transmitted from generation to generation since colonial times. Accommodation and Dinner in Trinidad. Free night.
DAY 2. TRINIDAD - SANCTI SPIRITUS - CAYO COCO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Cayo Coco. In transit, visit and panoramic tour through the city of Sancti Spiritus. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of the trip to Cayo Coco. Accommodation in all inclusive hotel. Dinner at the hotel. Free night.
DAY 3. CAYO COCO
Breakfast at the hotel. At 7.45 am collected at the hotel. Visit to the Parador "San Fernando". Car ride through the City of Morón, leaving the Hotel Morón to the Agramonte Park, and return to the José Martí Park. Visit to the Pauyet Gallery to purchase exclusive crafts. Free time. Visit to the Central - Patria Museum. History of the sugar industry and exhibition of steam locomotives. Walk in train pulled by steam locomotive of beginnings of Century XX. Lunch at the Restaurant "Rancho Palma". Visit to the crocodile farm. Transfer to the channels of La Laguna La Redonda, where they take a boat ride. Return to the hotel. (If the client wishes the extension of accommodation must be quoted extra night)
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed departures every Thursday, with a minimum of 2 passengers.
- All transfers by air conditioned tourist class.
- Local guide service throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in Trinidad (MAP + 1 national or TI), Cayo Coco (IT plan)
- Lunches and dinners described in the program with a national drink included.
- Visits described in the program.
- 1 pax free for 21 pax, for groups
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Accommodation in Havana and Cayo Coco (extension of stay) supplementary according to hotel rates contracted 17-18
- Entry visas to Cuba.
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses in hotels, such as telephone calls, laundry, tips, minibar, etc.
- Any other service not specified in the Program.